Patient Foot Care Education
Browse Our Library for Answers to Your Foot Care Questions
Choose any topic from the Patient Education sidebar at right. (Mobile users: if you don't see a sidebar, look for the "Patient Education Menu" button at the bottom of your screen.) To find a specific foot problem, choose "Foot Problems" in the menu for a list of topics.
You can also search our entire site for a particular foot topic by entering some text in the search field below. If you can't find what you're looking for, please give us a call or submit a contact form and we'll be glad to assist!
And, of course, when it comes to foot care, feel free to ask us anything.
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.