Stop the embarrassment of unsightly toenail fungus, and the frustration of treatments that don't work!
Have you got thick, discolored, ugly toenails due to a fungal infection?
Toenail fungus can be hard to get rid of, and you may have tried various remedies without success. If so, give us a call! We've been treating toenail fungus for years and are seeing remarkable results with our laser treatment. Our clinic has the area's the first FDA-approved laser for treating toenail fungus (onychomycosis), and we've had good success with the laser, even in tough cases where other treatments had failed.
With this in-office laser treatment patients have no significant pain and no harmful side effects. A typical treatment takes 20 minutes. After treatment, just put on your shoes and get back to normal activities — there's no down time!
One of the Most Effective Treatments for Toenail Fungus
When it comes to treating toenail fungus, topical treatments and home remedies are largely ineffective, and oral medications often have a risk of serious side effects. The laser treatment is the most effective we've seen for clearing up toenail fungus. There’s never been an easier, more effective way to get clear, healthy looking nails.
Need Your Nails to Look Better Instantly?
How does Keryflex work? Check out this video demonstrating how we adminster the Keryflex nail treatment , and watch for yourself how this amazing procedure can transform even damaged or fungal nails in about 20 minutes.
Why Choose Us for Your Laser Nail Treatment?
- >Richmond’s First. We have the first laser in the region approved by the FDA for treatment of toenail fungus.
- >Experience. We’ve done thousands of laser procedures, without a single complication, even in cases where other treatments had failed.
- >Advanced Technology. We're the only clinic in Virginia with experience in both the Cutera and Pinpointe laser technologies for treating nail fungus.
- >Advanced Training. Our practice was a training and reference center for laser technology. Our podiatric medical director, Dr. Mitchell Waskin, was on an advisory panel for the Cutera laser.
- >Convenience. We're located on the campus of Johnston-Willis Hospital, with plenty of free parking just steps from our door.
- >Instant Cosmetic Option. If you need your nails to look better immediately, ask us about the Keryflex treatment. This procedure can make even fungal or damaged nails look healthy in minutes.