Telemedicine & Virtual Appointments
We understand sometimes there are obstacles in the way of seeing your podiatrist, whether it’s lack of transportation, a tight schedule or life circumstances. That’s why we are providing virtual appointments allowing you to continue receiving the quality care you need. New patients must be calling from Virginia according to state medical licensure laws.
- What kind of appointments are offered virtually? Virtual appointments are great for check-ups, diagnostic testing follow-up, consultations, and more.
- How do I schedule my virtual appointment? To schedule a virtual appointment, please call us at 804-320-FOOT (320-3668), or fill out the form at the bottom of our Appointments page (there is a place on the form to indicate the type of appointment you're requesting; be sure to select "Virtual Appointment").
- What do I need for my appointment? You will need a computer, smartphone, or tablet with a camera and microphone.
- Is my Virtual Visit covered by insurance? Yes, your virtual appointment will be covered by insurance, including Medicare.
- Will my health information be secure? All of our virtual appointments are safe, secure, and HIPAA compliant.